The Spanish actresses took out their best clothes to show them off at the Goya gala last Sunday. In an equal pulse, black and white were the colors most chosen by celebrities for their gala dresses.
Ana Fernández, Mar Saura, Michelle Jenner, María León and Marta Etura among many other Spanish actresses opted for white to wear on the red carpet at the 2013 Goya Awards.
Will white be the color of the 2013 Oscars?
- The 2013 Goya gala could be described as the gala of classic colors, black and white reigned equally. We are surprised by the choice of white for gala wear and something tells us that at the next 2013 Oscars gala, there will be many actresses who will join this trend of white bridal gala.
- Ana Fernández wore a spectacular dress with a sweetheart neckline and mermaid train by Santos Costura. The star of Los Protegidos chose this gala dress in off-white, embellished with beading, and she wore it practically without jewelry, with nude makeup and a simple updo. In our opinion, one of the great successes of this 2013 Goya gala.
- Another of the brides on the red carpet at the Goya 2013 was Michelle Jenner. The young actress looked like a true Grace Kelly with an Andrew Gn. Both her long, short-sleeved dress with gold appliqués on her neckline, as well as her water wave hairstyle, reminded us of the classic divas of the 30s and 40s.
- María León wore a very simple Gucci model with long sleeves and a gold belt. Far from being one of her favorites, the best supporting actress award-winner at the 2012 Goyas, she wore a rather simple model and an updo with a ballerina bow, not at all flattering.
- The actress Marta Etura also joined the trend of white in a gala dress. The actress, who participated in one of the most famous films of the night, The Impossible, chose a sleeveless Dsquared2, with a closed neckline and a long length. Marta Etura showed off her natural beauty with almost no makeup and with her long hair loose with straight bangs.
- The last of our white highlights is Mar Saura. The actress wore an impeccable maxi peplum gown by Armani. She was one of the most elegant of these 2013 Goyas with this impressive white brocade design. Mar also chose a lipstick Rouge to give a bit of color to so much white.
- The cards are on the table and the choice of the Spanish women has been made clear at this 2013 Goya awards gala. Black and white are the star colors. We’ll wait and see if Hollywood bets on the same winning colors at the 2013 Oscars ceremony.