Wearing your Crop Top this season is easier than it seems, you just have to follow these simple steps to show it off as the celebs of the moment do. Short tops have been seen a lot on catwalks around the world and in street style, let’s see below how to get the most out of them.
Tips to combine the fashionable Crop Top
Combining a crop top is easy and fun, you just have to follow some basic rules and add a bit of your personal style to make a difference. You should know that these fresh and sensual pieces’ complement almost any fabric and texture perfectly, but if you want a sure hit, mix it with leather, be it a mini skirt or pants, and you will give your look an air of most groundbreaking.
- If you want a somewhat soberer style, opt for a knee-length tube skirt; If you want to wear it at a dinner or formal event, choose a monochrome outfit, just like the model Sam Rollinson does, in black it never fails nor does the black and white pairing, which will even serve you to go to the office, yes, wear a long-sleeved crop top and high-waisted bottoms to avoid looking too daring.
- You can also wear your crop top with a long silk skirt or with a sheer fabric short. If you choose the latter, make sure not to wear shoes with too high a heel or you will have an unpleasant visual effect. You can also combine it with wide and long pants or palazzo style, perfect for an elegant and refined look.
Crop Top for the day
If you are going to wear it day to day, you should know that you have many options, for example, you can choose a white top and combine it with shorts (choose one in solid or neutral tones), or one that has some detail of ruffles or leaves your shoulders uncovered. For footwear, flat sandals in the color you like, medium heels or sneakers for a comfortable and modern urban outfit.
Mini top for the night
Are you going out to a party and don’t know what to wear? With the fashionable top you will make yourself look perfect. The pieces that include gold, silver or glitter details go great with floor-length skirts and ankle-ringed sandals, simple accessories and a handbag. If you opt for a short bottom, that your shoes have something of a heel to enhance your figure. A look of 10 in just a few minutes.
Combine the Crop Top according to the shape of your body
- If you have a fine figure you can complement it with almost everything, if you are somewhat short, opt for shoes with a bit of a heel, you will get the visual effect of long legs.
- Although you are tall, the best thing is shoes with a minimal heel and a top that is not too short so as not to attract all the attention in this area, a high-waisted bottom will look great on you.
- If you are a curvy girl, combine your top with a skirt or baggy pants, if you don’t quite dare to wear this garment, we recommend that you wear one with fringes, ruffles or add a basic undershirt to it. color than the top.