Gone are the labels that classified clothing for men and women, now what is in fashion is unisex clothing. Just as the trends move towards the genderless, the suits are not just their thing. More and more celebrities are betting on wearing a suit jacket on the red carpet. Bella Hadid, Beyoncé, Victoria Beckham, Cate Blanchett… there isn’t a self-respecting celebrity who hasn’t looked great in jacket and pants suits, and you, do you dare?
How to Wear a Suit Jacket Like Cate Blanchett?
Do you know how to combine a jacket suit? The actress Cate Blanchett gives us, once again, a sample of style wearing a total white look with a jacket and pants suit, but there are a thousand and one ways to combine it. If you want to look sexy as well as elegant, don’t miss these tips:
- Don’t be fooled, the suit suits us great, but don’t forget to put on some heels to make a difference. If you have opted for a black suit, give your outfit a touch of color with red or pink stilettos.
- If what you want is to look sexy, skip the traditional shirt. A lace top, body or tank top can give you that sensuality that will make you irresistible.
- Don’t go overboard with accessories. Leave jewelry aside and take under your hands a clutch to match your shoes, no necklaces, no bracelets, no maxi earrings. Don’t forget that less is more.
- If you are one of the daring bets on a suit in colors or with patterns and become the center of all eyes.
- For your beauty look, always wear a red lipstick and bet on up-dos if you want to give it a more elegant touch. If you want to go more informal, ruffle your hair and show it off in the wind.
- If you want to give a cool and informal touch to your outfit, combine your jacket and pants suit with a basic t-shirt and white sneakers.