Rock The Runway: SHEIN for All is undoubtedly one of the most anticipated fashion shows. On this occasion, the firm presented the autumn/winter 2022 collection of all SHEIN brands with the collaboration of numerous artists, musicians and dancers, such as Avril Lavigne, or the award-winning Christian Siriano. In addition, musical performances made the evening, without a doubt, incredible. We tell you everything!
Rock the Runway: SHEIN for all
- The fashion world has dressed in its most informal and accessible finery to welcome SHEIN at its Rock the Runway: SHEIN for All. The brand’s second annual fashion show that featured professional dancers and music artists to showcase its fall/winter 2022 collection in the most entertaining way possible.
- SHEIN jumped from the screens and online shopping to the catwalks presenting the coolest collection of its SHEIN, SHEIN X and SHEIN brands; Frenchy, SXY, Modely and MOD, as well as their sub-brands ROMWE and DAZY. As if that weren’t enough, it featured a special collaboration from award-winning fashion designer Christian Siriano for his premium brand MOTF. A collaboration called After Work Collection that left no one indifferent.
- Rock The Runway: SHEIN for All was broadcast on the brand’s app as well as on Instagram, YouTube, Twitter and Facebook on September 25. But if you missed it, don’t worry! The brand plans to continue its shows annually to give customers and fans the opportunity to experience the brand’s collections in a very exciting and innovative way. Thus, SHEIN fans can anticipate more surprise collaborations for the coming year.
Do you want access to the garments of the autumn/winter 2022 collection of all SHEIN brands? You cannot miss them through their website.
Musicians and dancers in SHEIN outfits
- SHEIN has been able to count on several artists, musicians and dancers, dressed in their most original looks. Featured this year was pop punk icon Avril Lavigne for ROMWE, who called the SHEIN Rock the Runway fashion show “a unique event that fuses music and fashion.” The singer, who is on tour in support of her latest album Love Sux (Elektra/DTA Records), said “Bit Me” was filmed “in a fashion show music video style.” In addition, she assures that she had a “great time photographing and wearing her clothes.”
- In addition to the iconic singer, SHEIN also featured Jamaican dancehall sensation Shenseea (for SHEIN), and Filipino-Australian singer-songwriter Ylona Garcia of 88rising (for DAZY).
- SHEIN is in the spirit of promoting emerging trends, so the show featured musical acts Brooke Eden (for SHEIN MOD), Alexander Jean (for SHEIN SXY), Victoria Kimani (for SHEIN BAE), Owenn (for SHEIN Modely), The Future X (for SHEIN X) and Haley Reinhart (for SHEIN Frenchy).
- We can’t wait to see the next Rock the Runway: SHEIN for All!