Letizia Ortiz is, along with Kate Middenton, one of the most tendentious princesses on the European scene. The princess of Spain has surprised with bright colors like red and green, with floral prints and now she does it again with the tweed print.
Originating from the Chanel brand, the Tweed print can be ideal for a formal look to attend an event or for a more informal outfit with jeans like Katie Holmes wears.
Princess Letizia bets on tweed
- On the Day of the 2012 Hispanic parade, we could see Doña Letizia with a very typical look from the house of Chanel. The Princess of Asturias wore a suit jacket with a skirt above the knee in burgundy and white tones. The princess chose an off-white top with floral brocade to complete her look for the event.
- In line with the formal look chosen by Letizia Ortiz, she did not wear large jewelry, only pearl earrings. For makeup, the princess of Spain chose nude tones to accompany her natural beauty and, as she has accustomed us, she wore her loose medium-length hair.
Tweed and celebrities, take note!
- Princess Leticia is not the only one who bets on the tweed look. Since the great Coco Chanel created this basic, there have been many celebrities who have the tweed jacket in her wardrobe.
- Katie Holmes also incorporates the tweed jacket into her wardrobe. Tom Cruise’s woman combines it with a youthful air with wide leg jeans, heels and a lady-inspired shirt. Paula Echevarría also wears her trend in her daily looks with jeans.
- Poppy Delavigne also wears a tweed jacket in her daily looks. Specifically, we are left with her look for one of the Chanel shows, the it girl combined black leather shorts with a navy blue tweed jacket. A very trendy look to wear in your day to day for this spring 2013.
- An affordable trend for all budgets. The classic Chanel tweed jacket has had many low-cost cousins. Last season we found copies at prices of no more than 50 euros in Zara and Mango by Kate Moss. If you hurry you can still find your tweed staple on sale. Undoubtedly a good purchase that will get you out of trouble both day and night.