Jeans never go out of style, they are a fundamental piece in your wardrobe in any season. Their versatility makes them perfect for any season of the year, and we can wear them both in winter and in summer. It is, without a doubt, together with the black pants and the white shirt, one of those timeless basics that you never have to give up. And it is that every season, jeans are reinvented to adapt to the most fashionable trends.
Jeans for this autumn-winter
- This season we are in luck because jeans appear on the catwalks in a wide variety. Wide leg pants, also called “elephant leg” are a must this season for your most elegant looks, and although we are used to seeing this type of pants in other fabrics, the truth is that wide jeans are a sure bet to highlight your look. femininity.
- We have also seen this season the flared jeans, in the purest 70s style, which are perfect for stylizing and elongating the figure. In addition, with flared jeans you can achieve very sophisticated styles. Although if you are one of those who prefers a classic and discreet look, the trends for this autumn-winter also offer you the possibility of wearing your straight jeans.
- And if you are one of those who cannot do without their skinny pants for any occasion, get one of the narrowest jeans. Wear them with your black ankle boots with metallic inlays and dazzle with your rocker look. Another of the denim fashion proposals for this season is rolled-up pants, which are perfect with your platform sandals and socks.
The looks with jeans that we like the most
- We love jeans in all their possible varieties, but we still love the casual, urban effect of ripped jeans with a leather jacket. And if there is a basic item of clothing that you can always pair with your jeans, whether they are skinny, straight or flared, that is the white shirt. If you have not yet worn your jeans and white shirt together, try it and you will see how with the right accessories you can adapt that look to the most varied situations, from a job interview to a blind date.
- There is another look that you cannot miss in your usual outfits and it is the skinny jean with very high-heeled brown leather ankle boots and a brown leather jacket. Imagine it and get your most sophisticated image. Remember that your narrowest jeans can be combined with ankle boots or even high boots for a more casual style.
- But we especially like the delicate and ethereal look that is achieved with flared jeans and high platform shoes accompanied by a romantic style top and a jacket in pastel tones. For autumn days, do not forget to wrap up with your trench coat, because you will be perfect for your day to day.