You can love them or hate them, but the truth is that they are everywhere. The Kardashian sisters have built a fashion empire around themselves, and there’s not a day that goes by that they don’t make news, whether it’s for their personal relationships with the men in their lives, for their new ventures in the Internet age, or even for his style. Something that seemed undeniable is that Kim, the most controversial and famous of the clan, appeared as a fashion icon in VOGUE. Something that happened, and repeats itself. Do not stay behind and learn to dress like a true Kardashian.
5 fashion tricks to dress like Kim Kardashian and her sisters
- There is no excuse. To be a good Kardashian, you have to bet on the cleavage. Not necessarily XXL, but those that reveal the enhanced chest, something powerfully feminine that Kim always carries as her flag. Although from time to time they opt for sweaters or high-necked shirts, usually they are the ones with straps that help to compose the best outfits for her.
- Long tube skirts. An icon of the Kardashians. This item of clothing normally favors tall girls, but the sisters of Kylie and Kendall Jenner -except Khloe-, are quite short and have made them an essential to go out.
- Strappy sandals. Essential to optically lengthen the leg, be super sexy and give the look in question a sophisticated and sensual air. Not only do you gain centimeters in height, but it also stylizes the figure.
- To protect yourself from the paparazzi, to achieve a much more imperturbable expression than usual, or to complete the celebrity look as such. Sunglasses are more than essential.
- Jackets, capes or bombers. Even if it’s 40 degrees in the shade, we’ve seen Kim Kardashian wear a coat or jacket. During Saint West’s pregnancy, the daughter of momager Kris Jenner, opted for a warm garment so that her volume would not be appreciated. However, she has turned this into her true hallmark, and every time she goes out, she puts on a jacket, over her shoulders or entirely.