Since prehistoric times, human beings began to cover themselves with fur to combat the cold. The fur was reinvented and then the divas of the golden years of Hollywood began to use them, we remember Marlene Dietrich posing with wonderful fur stoles.
Designers during winter 2012-2013 have not stopped surprising us with wonderful pieces of synthetic or natural leather. Ralph Lauren, Marni, Alexander McQueen. Undoubtedly a good weapon to combat the cold like its distant cousin the parka, also of pagan origin.
The famous point to the fashion of skins
- The fur fever reaches the famous who to combat the cold become authentic Russian tsarinas with feather scarves, fur vests and long coats. You have wonderful synthetic leather models at a very good price in low cost stores like Mango or Zara for a price of no more than two hundred euros.
- The fur coat is a symbol of elegance and chicism. Jessica Alba uses it as a night coat. The actress, who recently released her first book, combines the semi-short fur coat with a long black dress. Jessica overflows with natural beauty in each of her appearances and that is why she wears the night look with her hair loose and makeup in nude tones, ideal for daytime events such as communions or baptisms.
- January Jones also chooses furs to keep her warm in the cold winter. The protagonist of the Mad Men series combines vinyl leggings, the favorites of Iker Casillas’s girlfriend, Sara Carbonero, with a black t-shirt, and a general cut jacket with a fur vest over it. A casual look and especially suitable for the coldest days.
- We take note of Irina Shayk exudes glamor in each of her appearances. The sexiest model on the fashion scene surprised us with a white minidress and a brown fur coat. A look that reminds us of the great divas of the 60s Brigitte Bardot and Jane Birkin. A sexy look and at the same time with that vintage touch typical of the great divas.
- The fever of the moment in fashion and trends, Olivia Palermo, also has fur in her wardrobe, in fact many furs, the it girl has from scarves to magnificent coats that she combines in each of her looks without losing an iota of his preppy style. We love how Olivia mixes the retro air of the skins with the modern of the plastic sunglasses, Wayfarer by Ray-Ban. An ideal look to go for an afternoon walk.
- Russian inspiration reaches the big fashion houses that offer fur in all its forms for winter. We invite you to take a tour of Zara, Mango and the low cost stores to find the magnificent faux fur coats that they put at your disposal and do not hesitate… in the cold you always have to splurge on style.